This is Kaiyuan Zhang (张开元 | ), a first-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Purdue University, fortunately advised by Prof. Xiangyu Zhang. My research interests focus on security in machine learning, especially graph-related domains.
- Graph representation learning, Graph neural networks
- Interpretable & trustworthy deep learning for graphs
- Visual analytics of large-scale graphs
I received an M.S. in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2020, working with Prof. Wei Yang, and a B.E. in Network Engineering from Chang’an University in 2017. I have been very fortunate to work with a number of wonderful people. I was a visiting student at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, working with Prof. Tao Xie, Prof. Tianyin Xu and Prof. Jian Peng, and a full-time research intern at State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University, working with Prof. Wei Chen.
- 10/2020. Honored to receive the ACM CCS student conference grant!
- 09/2020. Excited to be a Student Volunteer at CCS 2020!
- 06/2020. Excited to be a Student Volunteer at SIGMOD 2020!
- 04/2020. Boiler up! Incoming CS PhD student at Purdue University.
- 10/2019. Actively looking for a Ph.D. position!
- ACM CCS Student Conference Grant, 2020
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, top ~5%, 2017
- Chinese National Scholarship, top ~0.2%, 2016