This is Kaiyuan Zhang , a Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science at Purdue University, fortunately advised by Prof. Xiangyu Zhang. My research interests focus on security in machine learning, especially graph-related domains.
- Graph representation learning, Graph neural networks
- Interpretable & trustworthy deep learning for graphs
- Visual analytics of large-scale graphs
I received an M.S. in Computer Science from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2020, working with Prof. Wei Yang, and a B.E. in Network Engineering from Chang’an University in 2017. I have been very fortunate to work with a number of wonderful people. I was a visiting student at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, working with Prof. Tao Xie, Prof. Tianyin Xu and Prof. Jian Peng, and a full-time research intern at State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University, working with Prof. Wei Chen.
- 06/2020, Student volunteer at SIGMOD 2020.
- 04/2020, See you in ICLR 2020 virtual conference.
- 04/2020, Boiler up! Incoming CS PhD student at Purdue University.
- 10/2019, Actively looking for a Ph.D. position.
- 07/2019, GraphTour of Neo4j at Chicago.
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, 2017
Awarded to students with excellent graduate thesis, top ~5% students.
- National Scholarship, 2016
Highest level of scholarship set by Ministry of Education of China, top ~0.2% in China.