Kaiyuan Zhang is currently an incoming Ph.D. student in Department of Computer Science at Purdue University, working with Prof. Xiangyu Zhang.
- Graph representation learning, Graph neural networks
- Interpretable & trustworthy deep learning for graphs
- Visual analytics of large-scale graphs
- Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Advisor: Prof. Tao Xie, Prof. Tianyin Xu, May 2019 - May 2020.
- Department of Computer Science, The University of Texas at Dallas
Advisor: Prof. Wei Yang, Dec 2018 - Apr 2019.
- State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University
Advisor: Prof. Wei Chen, Feb 2017 - Aug 2018.
- 06/2020, Student volunteer at SIGMOD 2020.
- 04/2020, Boiler up! Incoming CS PhD student at Purdue University.
- 03/2020, See you in ICLR 2020 virtual conference.
- 10/2019, Actively looking for a Ph.D. position.
- 07/2019, GraphTour of Neo4j at Chicago.
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, 2017
Awarded to students with excellent graduate thesis, top ~5% students.
- National Scholarship, 2016
Highest level of scholarship set by Ministry of Education of China, top ~1% students.