New!! I’m looking for a Ph.D. position actively! If you are interested in working with me, please do not hesitate to send me an email directly.
- Graph learning on software engineering
- Graph representation learning
- Visual analytics of Large-scale graph
- Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Advisor: Prof. Tao Xie, Prof. Tianyin Xu and Prof. Jian Peng, May 2019 - Present.
- Department of Computer Science, The University of Texas at Dallas
Advisor: Prof. Wei Yang, Dec 2018 - Present.
- State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG, Zhejiang University
Advisor: Prof. Wei Chen, Feb 2017 - Aug 2018.
- Excellent Bachelor Thesis Award, 2017
Awarded to students with excellent graduate thesis, top ~5% students.
- National Scholarship, 2016
Highest level of scholarship set by Ministry of Education of China, top ~1% students.
- Third Place Award in National College Students Cloud Computing Application Innovation Contest, 2016
Hold by Ministry of Education, Science and Technology Development Center of China.
- Second Place Province Award in China Mathematical Contest in Modeling, 2015
Out of 9773 teams (29319 students).
- I’m looking for a Ph.D. position.
- 07/2019, GraphTour of Neo4j at Chicago.
- 07/2019, Got Neo4j Certified Professional.
- 05/2019, interned at UIUC.
- 08/2018, enrolled in UTDallas as a CS graduate student.
- 02/2017, interned at Zhejiang University.
- 11/2016, received National Scholarship :-)