Kaiyuan Zhang | 张开元
Department of Computer Science
305 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN, 47907
zhan4057 at purdue.edu
Google Scholar | Twitter | GitHub | LinkedIn
Before joining Purdue, I spent a wonderful year as a visiting graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, worked with Prof. Tao Xie and Prof. Tianyin Xu. I received an M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Texas at Dallas, worked with Prof. Wei Yang. I was a full-time research assistant worked with Prof. Wei Chen at the State Key Laboratory of CAD&CG for 1.5 years, at Zhejiang University before starting grad school.
- 04/2022. Grateful to receive the Summer Research Grant from [email protected]!
- 10/2020. Honored to receive the ACM CCS student conference grant!
- 08/2020. Boilermakers! Incoming CS Ph.D. student at Purdue University.
- 05/2019. Excited to be a visiting graduate student at [email protected]!
- Purdue University Summer Research Grant, April 2022
- ACM CCS Student Conference Grant, October 2020
- China National Scholarship (0.2% in China), November 2016
- Program Committee: ICML Workshop on Adversarial Machine Learning Frontiers 2022
- External Reviewer: ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS): 2022, 2021
- External Artifact Evaluation: International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV), 2019
- Student Volunteer: ICML 2021, ICLR 2021, ECOOP/ISSTA 2021, CCS 2020, SIGMOD 2020